Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello!

*Originally blogged on another site on June 21, 2011

This is my first ever blog attempt. I could blog about cooking, but come on. That’s being done as we speak by just about everyone who owns an oven and a computer.  I tried to think about unique themes - I love to cook and I’m a teacher, how about cooking and teaching? No that’s weird. I love to cook, I am vegan, and my boyfriend isn’t, that could make for some great adventures…. No that would probably give me some material for, like, 2 posts. Also, all the crazy vegans would be really outraged at me and they would say I’m not really vegan (which is actually true because I still use my leather purses and shoes and car seats that I bought before I changed my lifestyle). I love my dog and…. I don’t know. I couldn’t think of anything good. So how about, I like things and I will post things that I like and if you like me you might like my posts? We’ll see.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment